11.02.2011

Exhausted

Down in Arizona visiting my alma mater. I have literally been talking out loud since 11am this morning, and just now stopped. Student presentation, followup questions, five hours of portfolio reviews, and a mingling dinner. This is far, far more words than one introvert ever plans for in a day!

The experience has been fantastic, though. I absolutely love seeing that twinkle in the students' eyes, that feverish desire to be a part of an industry that pays you to do what you love. I definitely remember being in those same seats in the auditorium, thinking to myself as I watched other professionals relate their stories, "I want their job." Now that I'm on the other side, I couldn't be happier to give back and return the favor of inspiration.

Totally drained. Need some sleep, and more reviews start at 9 tomorrow, followed by more brain picking. Having a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment